This 4th of July we wanted to keep things simple. These double chocolate skewers require five ingredients and can be prepared in less than 15 minutes. That means more time to enjoy your 4th of July. Enough from us, check out the full recipe below!
Double Chocolate Skewers
Yields: 8 Servings | Serving Size: 1 skewer
Calories: 101 | Protein: 8g | Fat: 5g | Net Carb: 3g
Total Carb: 7g
Prep Time: 7 minutes | Cook Time: 5 minutes | Total Time: 12 minutes
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE SKEWERS
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the bars into 8 evenly-sized pieces.
- Bake them on the baking sheet for 4-5 minutes until they start to puff up. Remove and let cool.
- Cut the strawberries in half and remove the stems.
- Assemble the baked bars onto a toothpick or skewer and then top with a strawberry and a blueberry.
- Use a handheld mixer to beat the heavy cream until fluffy.
- Add in the protein powder and mix until combined.