If you’re starved for some more fun summer recipes, this one is sure to fill you up…while you fill them up! These stuffed peppers use the Quest Ranch Tortilla Style Protein Chips (but would work with any of your favorite flavors), so you know you’re getting a delicious dish, but they’re also super simple to make and can feed up to four people. Or two really hungry people. Either way, when you make these, you’re in for some good eating. Check out the full recipe below.
Yields: 4 Servings | Serving Size: 1 stuffed pepper
Calories: 140 | Protein: 8g | Fat: 10g | Net Carb: 5g
Total Carb: 5g
Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook Time: 15-20 minutes | Total Time: ~35 minutes
- 2 Bell peppers
- 7oz cooked, shredded chicken (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp blue cheese, separated
- 2 tbsp ranch dressing
- 2 tbsp buffalo sauce
- 1 bag Quest Ranch Tortilla Style Protein Chips (crushed)
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Cut peppers in half and remove seeds
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place the peppers into a baking dish.
- In a bowl, stir together the chicken, cheddar cheese, 1 tablespoon blue cheese, ranch, buffalo sauce, crushed tortilla chips and salt until combined.
- Fill the cavities of the bell peppers and top with remaining blue cheese crumbles
- Bake the stuffed peppers for 15-20 minutes at 375 degrees F until the peppers are tender.
- Remove and let cool for 2 minutes.
- Dig in!