The best recipes are simple recipes. You can’t get much simpler than 3 ingredients… maybe cereal and milk, or butter and toast, but those are pre-made. Our Chocolate Clusters require a Quest Snack Bar (delicious by itself, of course), some unsweetened chocolate chips, and a little bit of salt. Simple. It probably took you more time to read this than to whip up this recipe. Okay, maybe not quick, but I’ll stop talking so you can get to enjoying.
Yields: 16 Servings | Serving Size: about 1 cluster
Calories: 61 | Protein: 2g | Fat: 5g | Net Carb: 6g
Total Carb: 8g
Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 5 minutes | Total Time: 30 minutes (includes chilling time)
- Line a large sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Place the chocolate chips into a heat-proof bowl over a pot of simmering water.
- Stir the chips until they melt and the chocolate is smooth.
- Stir in the bar pieces.
- Drop dollops of the mixture, using a 1 tablespoon measuring spoon, onto the baking sheet.
- Chill until the chocolate is solid and then top with flaky sea salt.
- That’s it, enjoy!