There are fewer sweeter things than a berry cobbler — not only in actual sweetness, but just the level of comfort you get from having a satisfying scoop of a warm, berry-filled satisfaction. The best part about our berry cobbler is that it’s got 7g net carbs per serving, so you can enjoy a double serving whenever you want. Because you deserve to have a little comfort food right about now. Check out the full recipe below, it’s berry delicious. Trust us, the recipe is better than that obvious pun.
Yields: 14 Servings | Serving Size: about 1/4 cup
Calories: 127 | Protein: 5g | Fat: 7g | Net Carb: 7g
Total Carb: 12g
Prep Time: | Cook Time: | Total Time:
- 1 cup blueberries
- 2 cups blackberries
- 2 tbsp zero calorie sweetener
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and prepare a serving dish about 8×4 with non-stick spray.
- In a bowl, toss together the blueberries, blackberries, sweetener and lemon juice and set aside.
- Place all the topping ingredients into a food processor and pulse until fine crumbles form.
- Pour the berry mixture into the prepared dish and then top with the crumbles.
- Bake for 15 minutes, remove it from the oven and cover the dish with foil.
- Return the dish to the oven to continue baking for an additional 10-15 minutes.
- Serve warm with a scoop of your favorite topping!