Mother’s Day is a sacred day. And Chocolate covered strawberries are a sacred dessert. So it makes sense to give the gift of delectable treats to mom today, especially ones with a fraction of the sugar of store-bought chocolate covered strawberries. You may have to get creative with the drop-off to ensure proper social distancing, but giving mom a gift for her special day will make you feel less distant.
MOTHER’S DAY CHOCOLATE COVERED STRAWBERRIES
Yields: 16 Servings | Serving Size: 1 chocolate covered strawberry
Calories: 70 | Protein: 5g | Fat: 4g | Net Carb: 7g
Total Carb: 10g
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Chill Time: 20 minutes | Total Time: 30 minutes
CHOCOLATE COVERED STRAWBERRIES
- Cut the snack bar into small pieces and place the pieces into a blender or food processor. Blend until fine crumbles form.
- Place the chocolate chips and coconut oil into a microwave safe bowl, melt the chips and oil in 15 second intervals, blending until smooth and melted.
- Make sure the strawberries are fully dry before dipping each into the chocolate.
- Top with Bar crumbles.
- Place the chocolate covered strawberries onto a baking sheet with parchment paper and chill until chocolate is solid.
- Make mom happy and serve!